Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SAG Awards

Award Season is going full force in Hollywood, which for me means spring hair trends! A lot of stars had their hair down and wavy, definitely a big hair trend right now that will continue into the spring.


I said this last time but January Jones is perfection to me. She always pulls off the best hair styles (tomorrow will be a hair how-to), not to mention I LOVE that dress.


I liked Natalie's simple hair style but mostly I just love that she's showing off her baby bump!


I've been saying this the last several months, but RED hair is taking center stage this year! We have had a lot of Salon guests coming in to take the plunge! If an all over red is too much for you try adding some red, strawberry or orange tones as lowlights or highlights.
Pin It

No comments: