THE THIRD DAY UPDO
Let's be honest, some days we just don't want to take the time to wash and style our hair (sometimes more, or longer than we care to admit!). Bb. Prêt-à-powder is the perfect product for those kind of days!
1. Add Prêt-à-powder at roots for grip and grit. Tousle with fingers to shake out excess.
2. Gather hair into a ponytail.
3. Hold with one hand while you pinch and lift the front section until you have desired height, using Spray de Mode to hold.
4. Secure with a bungee, then pin up the length of the ponytail into a chignon. Use fingers to release some tension, pulling top forward.
THE SNOOZE BUTTON BRAID
Slept in and now you need a chic style in a jiffy? This braid is just for you!
1. Shake Prêt-à-powder at the roots to refresh.
2. Brush out tangles to smooth hair, and rake fingers through hair to direct to one side.
3. Shake powder in hands and massage into spots where hair needs a bit of body and grip.
4. Loosely braid hair to the side, letting the extra grip from the powder help the braid stay in place.
5. A mist of Does it All will hold the braid in place.
New Bb. prêt-à-powder is the perfect product for reviving second day hair. Similar to Bb. hair powder, the difference being it is lighter and translucent. Pret a Powder is perfect for reviving a limp blowout either midday or the next day!
1. Shake prêt-à-powder gently, like a salt shaker, at roots.
2. Work down lengths of hair in sections for even distribution.
3. Massage at the roots to revive your style.
4. Work a bit of Semisumo at the ends to bring back separation and shine.
We hate to play favorites but this Dipped pony is pretty amazing!
1. After tying hair into a ponytail, spray the Cobalt Spraychalk close to the ends.
2. Layer the Lavendar Spraychalk on top and closer to the ends.
3. Add the Blush Spraychalk directly on the ends and layer a little over the other colors.
4. Finish with a blow-dryer, directing the air flow down toward the ends.
5. This will make the ponytail appear like it’s been "dipped" in color.
Salon K is looking to hire a stylist assistant. We have a fun, team focused environment. We hire only stylists with great attitude, energy, and of course, mad skills to match. We're committed to helping stylists grow in their careers and only use the best with Bumble and bumble products. Qualifications: * Valid cosmetology license for Utah * Amazing color, cutting, styling and finishing skills * Desire to provide exceptional service * Strong communication skills Drop your resume by the salon today!