Wednesday, July 31, 2013
We are so honored to be awarded the best Beauty Salon in Provo again this year! It's nice to have all our hard work and efforts noticed, but we know we are so successful because of all of our loyal and amazing clients like you! Pin It
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
BIG IS BOMBSHELL
1. On damp hair spray Bb. Prep all over and Bb. Thickening Hairspray on your roots.
2. Blow dry hair using a round brush for volume.
3. Using a 1-inch curling iron curl hair.
4. Once hair is completely dry, lift ends and let them fall through a mist of Thickening Dryspun Finish for an dairy, softly interlaced texture.
Saturday, July 20, 2013
1. On damp hair mist hair all over with Bb. Prep then apply Bb. Thickening Full Form Mousse into roots to help build volume.
2. Hand dry hair to remove moisture, build volume and create texture.
3. Curl hair with a curling iron (don't worry about making it too perfect!). Spritz hair with Bb. Spray de Mode hairspray for hold.
4. Use fingers to separate curls.
5. Spray Bb. Thickening Dryspun Finish all over hair for instant fullness and airy texture, lifting and gently releasing hair to ensure an even application.Pin It
Friday, July 19, 2013
Want to inject a little bit of the swinging sixties into your style without losing modern appeal? Try this how-to from Bumble and bumble:1. Wash hair with Bb. Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner to give your hair maximum volume.
2. Spray hair all over with Bb. Prep then apply Bb. Thickening Full Form Mousse starting at the roots and working through to the ends.
3. Hand dry hair until 75% dry then finish drying with a round brush for volume.
4. Wrap sections of hair around a 1-inch curling iron. Use a freehand rather than a perfect approach for a natural finish.
5. Finish the look with new Bb. Thickening Dryspun Finish by tilting your head upside down and spraying on your roots to build volume at the crown. Finish with Bb. Spray de Mode hairspray for hold. Pin It
Thursday, July 18, 2013
The Thickening continues...
We are extremely excited about Bumble and bumble's new Thickening Dryspun Finish! (Although when are we not thrilled about adding a new Bumble and bumble product to our collection?!) Bumble and bumble bottles the thickening aspect of the collection with a dry, matte, airy finish in Thickening Dryspun Finish. It creates a texture that makes hair look airy, weightless, and effortlessly full.
Amazing for all hair types and textures, especially fine. Use on dry hair, after heat-styling. Shake well, hold can 10 inches away from dry hair and spray in even strokes where you want lift and airy texture.Pin It
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
BIG IS BEAUTIFUL.
1. On damp hair spray Bb. Prep all over hair, work Bb. Thickening Full Form Mousse through hair roots to ends.
2. Blow dry hair upside down for extra volume and texture.
3. Using a 1-inch curling iron add waves to hair section by section.
4. Melt a small amount of Bb. Thickening Creme Contour into palms and shape bangs and around your face to define the wave without deflating hair.
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
1. On damp hair spray Bb. Prep all over, followed by Bb. Thickening Hairspray.
2. Blow dry hair with a flat brush until completely dry and smooth.
3. Finish with a few drops of Bb. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil. Mist all over with Bb. Does it All for a light hold.
Friday, July 12, 2013
Going somewhere this weekend? Before you go pick up a travel size Surf Set at the salon!
Thursday, July 11, 2013
1. On damp or dry hair spray Bb. Thickening Hairspray and Bb. Surf Spray to give hair texture.
2. Rough blow-dry (blow dry hair roughly with your hands).
3. Tease (backcomb) hair in sections to create volume.
4. Leaving the top section out, French twist the bottom section of the hair up toward the crown. Pin as you go.
4. Tease the top section as big as possible. Secure with pins.
5. Finish with Bb. Does It All Hairspray for hold. Pin It
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
It’s Friday night and you want a style that will last through the evening…and into the next morning! Don't worry we have you covered with this messy, sexy style that can withstand throughout the night! Here’s how it’s done:
1. Spray damp hair with Bb. Prep all over and apply a liberal amount of Bb. Thickening Full Form Mousse on your roots and smooth through your ends.
2. Flip head upside down and blow-dry the roots to lock in the volume.
3. Section hair and spray each section with Bb. Does it All hairpsray before curling with a large barrel curling iron. Roll and pin each section against the head for maximum volume.
4. Release the set and brush out the curls. Finish with Bb. Spray de Mode Hairspray. Pin It
Saturday, July 6, 2013
You know that loose bang braid you've been seeing everywhere? Emily Frame from Ruffling Feathers blog shares our easy tutorial with you on her blog. It's a quick and easy summer 'do that we have been loving! Pin It
Friday, July 5, 2013
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
We are so blessed to live in the United States of America! We are grateful for our freedom and for all those that sacrificed big or small to get us these great freedoms! We will be closed tomorrow, Thursday July 4, to celebrate the holiday with friends, family and loved ones. We will reopen on Friday at 9am as usual.Pin It
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
The perfect travel-sized set for all your summer vacations!Pin It