Thursday, February 10, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman

I got a text from my sister this morning telling me to look at the MAC website. I was elated when Wonder Woman sprang upon the screen!
DC Comics' most iconic heroine of all time has teamed up with MAC makeup for a collection inspired by Wonder Woman's blue, red and gold bustier leotard, her cunning super power-meets-glamazon charms, and a strong punch of her girl power. MAC's Spring Colour 2011 is the feminine force that saves the day! No nemesis can match her super-sized Mineralize Skinfinish, Eye Shadows, Lipsticks and Powder Blush for this transformation!
Knowing how quickly MAC's limited-edition collections sell out I hurried and scooped up the Mighty Aphrodite Blush, Amazon Princess blush and Emancipation Lipglass. I'll be eagerly waiting at the mailbox until then!
Pin It

No comments: