We bring you even more Spraychalk tutorials this week!
1. After blow-drying hair straight, spray Cobalt Spraychalk on top at the roots.
2. Spray closer to the midshaft as you work from the top front to the back.
3. Spray the ends with Mint Spraychalk.
4. Finish with a blow-dryer, directing the air flow down toward the ends.
5. For added sheen, mist Does It All over the colored areas.
Before shampoos as we know them, powder was used to absorb oil, in turn adding a lot of volume and a dry, matte texture. Now, three hundred years of high styles later, the innovation continues with Prêt-à-powder. A loose, translucent formula for refreshing (and refashioning) well-worn looks. This almost-invisible dry shampoo creates instant lift and makes styles ready-to-wear again, giving a day off from blow-drying, heat-styling and hours in the powder room.
Equal parts dry shampoo, style extender and volume in a pinch. Great for all types and textures; ideal for oily hair, fine hair, or hair that's missed a shampoo (or two). Shake gently at roots and massage (like you would a shampoo) to create instant lift and make yesterday's style ready-to-wear again.
Salon K and Bumble and bumble celebrates The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® and founder Evelyn Lauder's over 20-year dedication to breast cancer research and raising awareness. During the month of October, we're donating $5 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® for every 10 oz. can of Spray de Mode sold at Salon K.
We have been loving the new Limited Edition Bumble and bumble Spraychalk in the salon! It's a fun and temporary way to jazz up your hair for the day! It's especially great for those of you that want a hair change but don't want to color or cut your hair drastically or want to damage your hair. Hurry in because they're limited edition and are selling fast!
1. Begin with a wrapped topknot.
2. Spray base of bun with Blush Spraychalk.
3. Cover base of the bun so as not to get Spraychalk on the rest of hair.
4. Create texture with your hands at the top of the bun for contrast.
1.Take small sections around the head and create loose knots.
2.Spray the knots and the ends with Blush Spraychalk, then carefully remove each hair tie.
3.Ruffle and break up the hair to see the hints of color.
4. Loosely pin the hair up into a twist.
5. Let a few pieces fall around the face to show off subtle touches of color.
1. On damp hair spray Bb. Prep then Thickening Hairspray all over. Round brush blow-dry hair then section out the top and clip.
2. Smooth back the rest of the hair and pin into a twist.
3. Backcomb then roll back the front half of the top section and pin.
4. Spray one side of the top front with Cobalt Spraychalk and the other side with Blush Spraychalk.
5. For added sheen and hold, mist Does It All over the colored areas.
1. Begin with 3 braids on each side by the ears.
2. On one side, spray each braid with either Lavendar, Mint or Blush Spraychalk.
3. On the other side, spray each braid with either Cobalt, Blush or Lavendar Spraychalk.
4. To finish, loosen up braids by massaging with fingers.
One of the hottest trends for the holidays will be texture. The full, textured, bouncy hair screams party, party, party! To get the look:
1. Apply Bb. Styling Balm to clean, blow-dried hair.
2. Wrap 1 inch sections of hair around a curling iron. Twist each section as you wrap.
3. After curling, allow strands to fully cool. Then break up curls with your fingers
4. Finish with a strong hold hairspray like Bb. Classic hairspray.
We always marvel over Blake Lively's signature effortless style. The secret is working with unwashed, second day hair.
1. On second day dry hair spritz roots with Bb. Hair Powder for volume and to soak up oils and create a thick full texture.
2. Wrap pieces of hair around a 1 inch curling iron, curling hair away from your face.
3. Once your hair has cooled, tousle with your fingers.
4. Finish with Bb. Surf Spray for more texture.
Salon K is looking to hire a stylist assistant. We have a fun, team focused environment. We hire only stylists with great attitude, energy, and of course, mad skills to match. We're committed to helping stylists grow in their careers and only use the best with Bumble and bumble products. Qualifications: * Valid cosmetology license for Utah * Amazing color, cutting, styling and finishing skills * Desire to provide exceptional service * Strong communication skills Drop your resume by the salon today!