We’re already imagining this style on your heads for new years eve, a special occasion or brides (and ourselves).
1. On damp hair, spray Bb. Thickening Hairspray to the root area and ends of hair.
2. Turn head upside down to achieve maximum volume and dry the hair with a blow-dryer, continuously running your fingers through the hair while it is drying.
3. Once the hair is dry, use your fingers to create a very natural part and make sure to keep it soft in appearance.
4. On one side, take a 3-inch section of hair with your fingers and start to turn the section away from the face until it shrinks or twists down towards the scalp. When 50 percent of the hair has been wound down towards the head, add another 3-inch section to what you’re already holding and repeat. Do this until you reach the center of the back of the head, and secure with a few bobby pins. (The volume at the back appears naturally while gathering and twisting sections of the hair.)
5. Repeat this on the other side. Leave any pieces that accidentally fall out as this creates the softness that finishes this fun look so well.
6. Finish with Spray de Mode hairspray for a gentle but effective hold.