For this faux-bobbed ’do inspired by one of, if not the most, elegant American icons.
1. Comb Styling Creme into wet hair to ensure a firm set then blow dry.
2. Using large sections of hair, set the entire head with medium-barreled hot rollers.
3. Once cooled, comb out the curls and position a headband.
4. Tease the hair directly behind it and smooth.
5. Fold the hair under and pin equal-sized sections at the nape of the neck. Give the bob a gentle comb to smooth and finish. Finish with a spritz of Spray de Mode for hold.