Wednesday, December 28, 2011
hair how to: boho chic
We have a few more lovely styles from bhldn.com. This one is perfect for a beach or meadow wedding or casual event. Work around the Lilium Halo (sold on bhldn.com).
1. Begin by spritzing dry hair with Surf Spray.
2. Promptly bundle hair into a topknot. Give the bun heat with a blow dryer and a half-hour to form some natural wave and texture.
3. Then let it down and a create a center part.
4. Weave a small braid near your face.
5. Tousle the entire head with your fingers, then place the halo. Pin It