Catch the WaveShe played an unhappy 1920's housewife in The Great Gatsby but on the red carpet Isla Fisher channeled the ’40s with her Veronica Lake-inspired waves. We can't help but always swoon over glamorous, over-the-shoulder waves!
1. On damp hair spray Bb. Prep and apply a golf ball size amount of Bb. Thickening Full Form Mousse on your roots.
2. Blow-dry using a large round brush.
3. Once dry, create a low side part and section the hair into manageable pieces. Starting at the front and working backwards, wrap sections of hair around a medium-sized curling iron and secure with clips.
4. Spray the pinned hair lightly with Bb. Spray de Mode Hairspray and allow to cool.
5. Release the curled sections and smooth through with your hands to loosen. Use a large, soft brush and gently brush through the curls to create smooth, soft waves. Finish with Bb. Color Minded UV Protective Polish for shine and to get rid of flyaways, and a spritz of Bb. Spray de Mode Hairspray for hold. Pin It