This week we are posting hair how to's from the Golden Globes on Sunday. Let's start the week off with Emma Stone and her edgy yet effortless red locks.
1. Starting with wet hair, spray Bb. Thickening Hairspray all over.
2. Rough dry the hair to accentuate its natural texture.
3. Use a 1-inch barrel curling iron to touch up the hair’s natural wave.
4. Apply a dab of Styling Wax to tame any extra frizz throughout the hair and give it a bit more definition.
5. Pull the hair back loosely, allowing the front of the hair and pieces around the face fall out. Twist the hair into a messy chignon, wrapping and pinning sections of hair individually.
6. To secure the style, use Spray de Mode hairspray. Pin in a sparkly hair accessory to up the glam factor.