Oh how we love Michelle Williams short locks!
1. First, apply Thickening Hairspray to wet hair and then shape hair with hands to air dry naturally in the direction of the style.
2. Once dry, use hands and a hair dryer directed at the roots to give extra lift at the crown and body throughout.
3. Then apply Styling Wax to give hair a polished finish while smoothing hair into a shape.
4. Adding a simple black headband with jeweled brooch gives a modern spin to this retro look. Push bangs over to the side where the jewel is positioned for a heavy fringe effect.
5. Spray Spray de Mode hairspray to smooth hair down and give hold throughout the night.