We discovered BHLDN when it was first launched by Anthropologie a couple years ago. If you haven't been to their website yet, run don't walk! It's a gorgeous wedding site with even more gorgeous wedding dresses and decor. We became even more obsessed when they came out with a collection of wedding day hair, which is also perfect for holiday hair! This week we will feature a hair how to a day, so make sure you keep checking back!
Channeling nightclub coifs from the Roaring Twenties this updo is pure glamour.
1. Start by applying Bb. Gel to wet hair and then draw a side part.
2. Comb hair down across the forehead and then back toward the temple, out toward the cheekbone and then back toward the ear, forming the finger wave that defines the look.
3. Dry the hair with a diffuser. Careful to not undo the finger wave.
4. Braid the ends of your hair and secure the hair into a low side chignon.
5. Tuck a hair clip in the chignon for extra glam. Finish with Spray de Mode.