Friday, October 29, 2010

OPI Burlesque


OPI has outdone themselves with their newest Burlesque collection. My sisters and I were at the beauty supply store earlier this week and we were all instantly drawn to the Burlesque display. We love ourselves some glitter so we instantly fell in love and had to buy one of each of the sparkly shades.
I currently have "Bring on the Bling" on my nails. It's an eye catching sparkly gold, a great substitute for glitter toes/nails without all the damage and hassle. I definitely see myself wearing this through the holiday season. Hm maybe I should buy another.


My other personal favorite in this collection is "Sparkle-icious". It's a multi-colored glitter-iciousness! If you didn't get your hands on OPI's Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter polish, this is the perfect substitute! But as all things go, good things never last so scoop up your favorites while you still can!
Pin It

No comments: