At this year’s Oscars, it was all about the updo, which is perfect inspiration for wedding (or prom) styles! We really loved Jenna Dewan-Tatum's elegant, tousled updo, it was so soft and romantic.1. On damp hair spray Bb. Prep all over, finger comb through Bb. Thickening Full Form Mousse from roots to ends and smooth Bb. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil on your ends.
2. Dry hair upside down until it's completely dry.
3. Wrap 2 inch sections around a curling iron until entire head is done.
4. Break up curls with fingers.
5. Leave the front section out and lightly twist hair back above the ear and pin just above the nape.
6. Take the remaining hair and loosely braid it. Warp it into a low know and secure it with pins. Finish with Bb. Spray de Mode for hold.