We have been seeing this slicked back look all over the red carpet on celebrities and during Fashion Week in New York.
1. Rub Styling Creme on your roots and smooth the rest through your ends, smooth Bb. Straight Blow Dry through the ends of your hair.
2. Blow-dry hair with a flat brush.
3. Once dry backcomb the front section of your hair for lift.
4. Smooth the sides against your head with Spray de Mode.
5. Smooth the front section over the top and back with a flat brush and secure with a pin or two if needed.
6. Finish with another spritz of Spray de Mode.Pin It