Thursday, August 23, 2012
1. Spray Prep all over damp hair. Spritz Thickening Hairspray on your roots. Mix a drop of Hairdresser's Invisible Oil with a quarter-size amount of Straight Blow Dry in your hands.
2. Apply to hair (focusing product on the middle to ends of your hair.) and blow dry with a flat brush, section by section until completely dry.
3. Gently curl the sections of hair that frame the face with a curling iron (we use 1 inch).
4. Spray Bb.Classic Hairspray throughout to set the style.
5. Smooth a drop of Hairdresser's Invisible Oil through hair for a frizz-free finish. Pin It