Saturday, March 3, 2012
Jessica Chastain Academy Awards
Jessica Chastain looked fresh and gorgeous at the Academy Awards. Her hair color is a huge trend right now but today we are sharing how to get her beachy waves. You can do this style on clean hair but could just as easily do it on second-day (dirty) hair. You can skip to step #3 if you're working with dirty hair.
1. On damp hair spray Prep all over hair, spray roots with Thickening Hairspray and smooth a small amount of Grooming Creme through your ends.
2. Blow dry hair. Use a roundbrush at the roots to create volume and use your fingers to dry your ends.
3. Spritz Surf Spray on the ends of your hair and wrap 1 inch sections of hair (away from your face) around a 1 inch curling iron.
4. Spritz a little more Surf Spray on your hair and use fingers to break up the curls.
4. Backcomb the hair at your crown and smooth the top layer down. Leaving your bangs out, pull back the top section of your hair. Twist the hair down (like the opposite direction of a french twist) and bobby pin underneath to secure. Spray hair lightly with Spray de Mode. Pin It