Who doesn’t love a ponytail? Whether you're working out at the gym or adding a little va-va-voom to a sexy evening look the simple, low maintenance look of the ponytail is the perfect go-to for any face shape! This ponytail was inspired by ‘60s actress Jane Birkin. We prefer to do this on second day hair (it stays better) but you can also do this on clean hair.1. If you're doing this on clean hair: spray Bb. Prep all over damp hair, apply a golf ball sized amount Bb. Thickening Full Form Mousse on your roots and blow dry for lift and volume.
On dirty hair: spray Bb. Hair Powder all over for volume and to soak up oils.
2. Divide the head in half (front and back).
3. Create a deep side part and secure with a pin in front of the ear.
4. Backcomb your hair at the crown and hairspray with Bb. Spray de Mode hairspray.
5. Gather all hair into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic. Wrap a small piece of hair around the elastic.
6. Pull out small, random wisps of hair at the sides for a playful, undone effect. Finish with more Bb. Spray de Mode hairspray for hold. Pin It