At the Golden Globes, we were pleased as punch to see several celebrities donning ‘dos that hinted at a bygone era, showing off polished and pristine retro-inspired hair. One of our favorites was Naomi Watts' side-swept faux bob.1. Spray Bb. Prep all over damp hair and spritz Bb. Thickening Hairspray from roots to ends.
2. Using a medium round brush, blow-dry hair in sections then create a deep side part.
3. Curl hair with a curling iron, spraying Bb. Does it All hairspray on each section before curling for heat protection and a light hold.
4. Brush through hair gently with a boar bristle brush to smooth the waves.
5. Apply a pea-size amount of Bb. Color Minded UV Protective Polish to hand and gently run over hair to tame flyaways and add shine.
6. Tie a rubber band halfway down the hair and fold hair up and under to create the faux bob.
8. Pin hair in place at the nape then shape the waves around the face. Spritz with Spray de Mode hairspray.