Have you seen Glamour's February cover yet?! We were instantly mesmerized with Zooey! Here's how to create her quirky, cute style:
1. Spray Bb. Prep all over damp hair, follow with Thickening Hairspray and spray all over roots and mist on ends.
2. Blow dry hair with a large round brush and set onto Velcro rollers (or leave the round brushes in). Roll the majority of the hair back and away from the face. Blow dry bangs forward and down.
3. Once hair is all set spray with Spray de Mode hairspray to set the curls.
4. Once hair is cool, remove the rollers/round brushes and tease hair, section by section, at the root. Spray again with Spray de Mode. This will create big, bouncy curls and a retro shape at the crown.
5. Secure in a loose half pony with a clip.
6. Spray with Bb. Shine spray for shine and moisture. Finish with Spray de Mode for hold.Pin It