Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Favorite Golden Globe Looks

The 2011 Golden Globes did not disappoint with beautiful dresses but more importantly beautiful hair. Here are my top favorites.

We all know Megan Fox is great at pulling of the sexy bombshell but what I'm really loving is her 20's inspired hair.


Lea's loosely pulled-back, curled hair is definitely going to be a big spring trend along with her pretty pink feminine dress.

There were a lot of sequins at the Golden Globes but Anne Hathaway stood out above the rest. I love the dusty rose color and her pretty curls. So glam!

January Jones is Old Hollywood Glamour to me. She always has gorgeous hair with a nod to the 60's but makes it modern with her dress. One of my favorites of the night.


My other favorite of the night was Angelina Jolie. She is also Old Hollywood Glamour to me. She always goes for classic silhouettes with a twist. I really love the contrast of the green dress and her dark hair.
And just because your old doesn't mean you can't be glamorous! Helen Mirren is the perfect example of dressing for your age. Her hair and hair color look great on her and with her skin tone.
Jane Fonda also looks really great. I love short hair on older women.
Pin It

No comments: